A mutual fund is a financial vehicle that pools assets from shareholders to invest in securities like stocks, bonds, money market instruments, and other assets. Mutual funds are operated by professional money managers, who allocate the fund's assets and attempt to produce capital gains or income for the fund's investors.
Privacy and Policy
1. After deposited the amount, customer has to send last 4 digit of the Bkash/Nagad number.
2. If possible, send the screenshot of successful page of Bkash/Nagad.
3. If any customer wants to close his account he has to inform our official 15days earlier.
4. If anyone forget their information/or need any sort of help, please contact to customer service.
5. If anyone send money to wrong wallet except our company wallet, company will not be responsible for this action.
240-244 Slade Rd